Fallout: New Vegas (page: 2 of 12)
most recent updates
- Bending the Fallout Universe to Your Will: Useful Console Commands for Fallout: New Vegas
Though a great game, Fallout: New Vegas can get to be a tiresome experience after a while, be it due to bugs, mod conflicts or just sheer "been there, done that"-ness from replaying the game. Add some more fun to your run with this list of Fallout: New Vegas console commands.
- Fallout: New Vegas - Old World Blues - A Grand Finale
It's finally time to get our brain back. This means a trip to the Forbidden Zone and a grand confrontation with Dr. Mobius' army. You may want to finish up some business with the Think Tank though, which will allow a few peaceful options for the ending of Old World Blues
- Fallout: New Vegas - Old World Blues - X-13
X-13 holds a very special stealth suit, and it's all ours after we run a few tests and prove our abilities on the course. There's also plenty to grab on the observation course, and a few optional challenges for interested parties.
- Fallout: New Vegas - Old World Blues - X-8
We'll take a trip back in time for this one, as the X-8 lab tests our seditious tendencies and fighting abilities. If you can handle the cyberdogs and the nightstalkers, then this lab will hand you some useful research and a vital upgrade for the sonic emitter.
- Fallout: New Vegas - Old World Blues - The Beginning
It's time to set out for the Big Empty in Old World Blues. This means a fun little trip to the drive-in and a new search for technology. We'll start out with a trip to X-2 to get a very big antenna and a battle against an army of robot scorpions.
- Full List of Fallout New Vegas Perks for Advanced Wasteland Warriors: Levels 16-28 & Special Perks
As you get to the upper echelon of your skills you have fewer choices to pick from, but some of these are very useful Perks. This section of the guide will detail the advanced Perks, as well as the ones that you can't receive by leveling up alone.
- Full List of Fallout: New Vegas Perks for Intermediate Wasteland Wanderers: Levels 8 through 14
The enemies are getting tougher but so are you. These intermediate Perks will help you go further in the game and this guide will help you figure out the best ones for your character.
- Everything You Want to Know About Fallout Vegas Perks: Traits and Levels 2-6
The Perks right at the beginning of your journey can be very important when you're at the higher levels. This beginning part of the series takes you through the Traits and Perks you have access to at the start and helps you pick the right ones for your character.
- Fallout: New Vegas - Honest Hearts - Bighorners of the Eastern Virgin
We've got a quick fetch quest that we can do to help out the Dead Horses and follows-Chalk. If you need some help finding the missing bighorner baby, and returning it to its mother, preferably without killing any of the bighorners, then just go here.
- Fallout: New Vegas - Honest Hearts - Gathering Storm
It's the end. You need to make your decision to either join up with Joshua Graham or Daniel. You'll either lead the attack on the White Legs or cover the Sorrows' retreat. There is no right choice, but they have very different missions. If you need help, just read more below.
(2 of 12)